Subject: random folder plugin

random folder plugin

From: Guy Schlosser <>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:00:26 -0400

Hi all, has Anyone ever used the random folder advanced config plugin
that comes with rockbox? I followed the directions on the site,
placing a file called folder_advance_dir.txt in the .rockbox
folder. When I try to launch the plugin, my player procedes to play
only songs that are contained in a playlist. When it's out of songs,
I cannot get the plugin to re-launch. Anyone have any ideas? I've
attached my folder_advance_dir.txt file to this message. Can someone
please have a look and tell me if I've done anything wrong?

Thanks in advance,