Subject: Re: Voice creation

Re: Voice creation

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:05:02 -0600

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Rocker and Daniel wrote:

> I'm all for Unification. And, I'm sure that for some power users of
> screen
> readers, cygwin access might be achievable. However, I humbly ask that a
> solution is reached that does not involve the installation and adaptation
> of
> cygwin on a Windows machine. If I'm not mistaken isn't it a 3gig install?
> Moreover, this could make life very difficult for a lot of blind users.

Why? Surely the *vast* majority of all users (blind, visually impaired or
perfectly seeing) download a voice file made by someone else?

**I was under the impression we are talking about the Make voice script that
allows for the speaking of individual files? Maybe I missed something here
but How can a generic voice file accomplish this?

rocker