Subject: IPOD 80 gig and rockbox error

IPOD 80 gig and rockbox error

From: Michael Maslo <>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:59:38 -0500

Hi list:

I have a problem with the ipod video. I put the book on I am listening to
and then push the lock button to the right. I then after I want to stop it I
slide the lock to the left and hit the stop or pause buttons but nothing
happens. I can't turn up or down the volume, can't stop can't do nothing
with the ipod. The only way I can get around that problem is by resetting
the machine by hitting select and play at the same time.---Original