Subject: Re: Voice creation

Re: Voice creation

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 00:24:37 -0500

> Unfortunately, that is not entirely true. We use gcc to parse the
> features.txt file, so it is necessary to have a compiler installed.
Being a text file, couldn't any of a number of things, in theory, parse
it as well?

Though, I wasn't aware our current solution required it. For that I
apologize, but I still maintain someone should be able to set up tools
to generate it for windows.

One idea I had was curiosity if Mingw32 could perhaps handle it? Would
that be more suitable to non-sighted windows users?