Subject: RE: the sansa voice file

RE: the sansa voice file

From: Daniel Brenden <dani_brenden_kulingsen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 19:51:14 +0200

Hi Kim!

The .7z file is an seven zip file which is an open source rar/zip arciver. It is also an very powerful comprimizer.
You need to download and install 7zip to unzip the file. just search 7zip on google and You'll get it.Mhv. Daniel G Brenden

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:15:27 -0700From: arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.comSubject: the sansa voice fileTo: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
Hi everyone,

THank you to whoever posted the voice for rockbox for the sansa today. I am having a problem installing it however. It appears as a 7z.zip file, but doesn't show any archive. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Kim

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
Sjekk ut noen av de nye elektroniske tjenestene på Windows Live Ideas—så nye at de ikke engang har blitt offisielt utgitt ennå.
http://ideas.live.com