Subject: RE: Voice creation

RE: Voice creation

From: Tipton, Timothy <Timothy.Tipton_at_pxd.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:48:13 -0500

> matthew cooper wrote:
My point is, if everyone else is able to get all of the latest stuff,
and
the andre voices people won't be able to use the new stuff, that is of
corse, if the andre voices are forced to stop, then what's the point in
using it? you understand what i'm saing?

**I think what everyone is trying to say is that it isn't a forced
update, it isn't like the older versions you've been using have been
pulled from the site. You are more than welcome to continue just as you
have, even before this new update came about. Personally, I choose not
to update on a daily (or even weekly) basis, I have what works for me
and my iPod and I will use that until I see something added that I want
to give a shot, OR I have more time to help with testing.

All I am trying to say is those who are concerned about this can choose
to do just as I have and be happy with the previous versions working how
you need them until such time as the newest updates have been thoroughly
tested and a lot of the "bugs" fixed. I seriously doubt the devs are
trying to make it harder to use; they are doing an excellent job in
creating software that will be expandable.

I love Rockbox!
Tim