Subject: Re: Voice creation

Re: Voice creation

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:20:39 -0400

matthew cooper wrote:
> My point is, if everyone else is able to get all of the latest stuff,
> and the andre voices people won't be able to use the new stuff, that
> is of corse, if the andre voices are forced to stop, then what's the
> point in using it? you understand what i'm saing?

Not really. Be patient, and stop griping. A solution will no doubt be
found soon, and everything will be much better for it once the voice
generation tools are updated. I'm holding on to my current build of
Rockbox for the time being, but I don't think it will be long before
voice creation with existing (or similar) tools will once again be possible.

- Steve