Subject: Re: Trouble With My iPod

Re: Trouble With My iPod

From: KANE BROLIN <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:52:04 -0400

Hello. I've struggled with this same issue, but have spent enough time on the site to figure it out--I think. I have the same type of iPod as you.

I think what you want is Build No. 14186, dated Aug. 5. That build, or any build earlier than that, ought to talk as long as you've installed a voice in your .Rockbox\Langs folder as described in the manual.

I always recommend you save a download to disk rather than opening it right away. You'll know that you've downloaded the proper one if the file name is "Rockbox ipodvideo-20070805.zip."

Hope this helps.

-Kane