Subject: Re: Trouble With My iPod

Re: Trouble With My iPod

From: <>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:08:15 EDT

I'm going to have somebody who can see do it for me so i don't mess it up.
LOL I have the iPod video 80 Gig, software version 5.5. As much as i love my
iPod, I was ready to hurl it, so I knew it was time to give up on it. That
was at about 4 this morning.
Thanks for all the advice and the voice file!
Toast 2007 to Your Health
_http://dfisher7.qhealthzone.com_ (

Get everything you need from beauty to baby, from cleaning to car care
products delivered to your home
_http://poppys.mychoices.biz_ (

Put the 7 basic principles of life back into your routine and start feeling
balanced and energized every day! Just visit:

Please visit my MySpace page at:
_ (