Subject: Re: One more question about H340

Re: One more question about H340

From: Michael DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:41:58 -0400

Rainer Jost wrote:
> Hi guys,
> now the download wirks well. I load the new rockbox-Version an the
> Vouce-File from August 10th.
> I saw, that the rockbox.iriver-file is now in the Rockbox-Folder. Is
> it correct that I must copy it into the maindirectory?
> And do I need a new boot-loader and ne firmware to patch it?
> Thanks for Your answers
> Rainer

The rockbox.iriver file belongs in the /.rockbox directory. This was a
change made several months back. You should *not* copy it into the main
directory, and if a copy exists anywhere but in the /.rockbox directory,
you should delete it.

The H340 bootloader has not been updated in some time. There is no need
to update the bootloader at this time.