Subject: Note to IPOD Accessory usage

Note to IPOD Accessory usage

From: Vincent Mistretta <>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:29:56 -0400

Just tried my IPOD Video using RB on my Yamaha Reciever with the YDP-10

Sound plays through interface, but as expected, remote will not move cursor
or play and stop music.

Not a problem though; I just use IPOD in shuffle mode on my stereo and works
great in original firmware.

I will not be removing RB from the IPOD. Jjust picked up a H340 and will be
using this unit with RB at work for music playback and recording interviews
and other stuff.

I also will be rre-ripping those tracks I ripped in HE AAC format to AAC so
they will play with RB on the H340.

Thanks all.

Vince Mistretta

Call me at: