Subject: Re: Updated Voice Files: Another Query

Re: Updated Voice Files: Another Query

From: <BabyDaffy_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:11:04 EDT

I don't know if it helps anybody, but using a piece of speech software,
could whatever library it uses be converted to work with the voice for the iPod?

If anybody wants to try figuring out the vocab library on a speech program,
I can send anybody a demo of the one I use. If it helps, what could it hurt?
 The demos are free anyway. The only thing is, they work for only 30 or 40
minutes before shutting down and forcing any blind user to reboot, but you
wouldn't exactly need to load the program, I don't think, just figure out the
vocabulary list and use that.

If anybody wants to try it, let me know and I'll send them a demo of the
speech program I use.

Deb

Toast 2007 to Your Health
_http://dfisher7.qhealthzone.com_ (http://dfisher7.qhealthzone.com/)

Get everything you need from beauty to baby, from cleaning to car care
products delivered to your home
_http://poppys.mychoices.biz_ (http://poppys.mychoices.biz/)

Put the 7 basic principles of life back into your routine and start feeling
balanced and energized every day! Just visit:
_http://infinitewellness.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp_
(http://infinitewellness.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp)

Please visit my MySpace page at:
_http://www.myspace.com/debbie52874_ (http://www.myspace.com/debbie52874)

simpsons_debbie.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: simpsons_debbie.jpg)