Subject: Re: Updated Voice Files: Another Query

Re: Updated Voice Files: Another Query

From: KANE BROLIN <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:45:38 -0400

I have started to learn about voice file creation, myself. It is
interesting, and I probably will do some of this for myself. But keep in
mind that making a voice file willnot solve the specific question which
started this thread: how to make file names and database entries speak.
That is an entirely different issue involving talk clips.
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/VoiceHowto
Most listers probably know this, but I thought I would reiterate for the
newbies.

-Kane