Subject: Re: latest voice file test all messed up

Re: latest voice file test all messed up

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 00:09:30 +0200

Rich Cavallaro wrote:
> Hi:
> I am not sure if this has been said allready but I tested one of the new
> voice files for the 80 gig iPod on the daily build page.
> When I go in to the settings offthe the main menu the options are all
> messed up.
> For example instead of saying sound settings rockbox says bookmark empty.

Did you make sure to update both the voice file and Rockbox? If you update
only one, there's a good chance things will mess up. I have just installed
the latest daily build and the accompanying voice file on my Iriver H120,
and all menus are being spoken correctly.

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk