Subject: Rockbox with IPOD!

Rockbox with IPOD!

From: Hope Hein <hmhein_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:29:07 -0400

Hi all!
I have tried to load all of the software to make the Ipod 30 gig work. I have the latest build the voice file in the lang folder and have followed the instructions. I now have a totally silent Ipod. It will not talk nor play songs. It looks like it is playing but no sound comes out. When I reset it to its defaults with out Rockbox it works. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.
HOpe