Subject: Re: Job Announcement

Re: Job Announcement

From: <BabyDaffy_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 04:24:48 EDT

I agree with Kane. I own some Yahoo groups, and when caught spamming, I ban
people without a waning. I don't tolerate it.

What I think is ridiculous is tat you have to have a degree, when just being
blind would give you all the experience and nowhow you would need for the
position. LOL

Deb

Toast 2007 to Your Health
_http://dfisher7.qhealthzone.com_ (http://dfisher7.qhealthzone.com/)

Get everything you need from beauty to baby, from cleaning to car care
products delivered to your home
_http://poppys.mychoices.biz_ (http://poppys.mychoices.biz/)

Put the 7 basic principles of life back into your routine and start feeling
balanced and energized every day! Just visit:
_http://infinitewellness.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp_
(http://infinitewellness.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp)

Please visit my MySpace page at:
_http://www.myspace.com/debbie52874_ (http://www.myspace.com/debbie52874)

simpsons_debbie.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: simpsons_debbie.jpg)