Subject: Re: Job Announcement

Re: Job Announcement

From: <>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 04:24:48 EDT

I agree with Kane. I own some Yahoo groups, and when caught spamming, I ban
people without a waning. I don't tolerate it.
What I think is ridiculous is tat you have to have a degree, when just being
blind would give you all the experience and nowhow you would need for the
position. LOL
Toast 2007 to Your Health
_http://dfisher7.qhealthzone.com_ (

Get everything you need from beauty to baby, from cleaning to car care
products delivered to your home
_http://poppys.mychoices.biz_ (

Put the 7 basic principles of life back into your routine and start feeling
balanced and energized every day! Just visit:

Please visit my MySpace page at:
_ (