Subject: Bricked H340

Bricked H340

From: Vincent Mistretta <vin5451_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:24:34 -0500

Using RBX Daily build from 8/16/2007 (downloaded around 8:00PM EDT-US 7/17/2007 so assuming it was 7/16).

All was fine, all files played fine, no problems.

Today I had unit plugged in for charge. I was in settings/RB Info to check Battery stattus - was about 84% and charging.

I went back to main menu and was navigating up the menu and suddenly unit stopped responding. I never did select another option. It just stopped responding.

Have had it on charge over 2 hours since this happend. Unplugged it from charger and connected it to PC; no response either. It seems to be bricked.

Vince
Any suggestions? I'm a blind user.