Subject: Re: Re: Bricked H340

Re: Re: Bricked H340

From: Vincent Mistretta <vin5451_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:24:13 -0500

Just had someone look at it and it's in recording mode.

I've been pressing Stop several times and can't seem to get out of it. It seems to be locked up in recording mode.

I have tried every key combo to try to reset the unit with no avail.

I guess I just need the battery to run out and charge it up then figure out what happened later.

Vince