Subject: Re: voice lockup on H300 when many voice clips queued and silenced

Re: voice lockup on H300 when many voice clips queued and silenced

From: Ayiba/Andre <aype_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:17:12 +0200

Hi,
on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:11 AM
James Teh jamie_at_jantrid.net
wrote:

I have voicing of both files and directories set to
> spell. Sometimes, when moving around in the file browser, Rockbox freezes
> solid and I have to hard reset the unit. It is usually when moving
> relatively fast (but not necessarily holding down the button) through
> files or directories.

It's the same with my H140. But I have two H140 and its happening only with
one.
I have the Rockbox Build of July and voices from Andre from 070615.
I don't reset. I just wait a wile, like 3 hours or so, and suddenly it's
working again. It's allways when using the down button in the file menu.

Ayiba