Subject: Re: Blind people and cygwin

Re: Blind people and cygwin

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:40:28 +0100

It will need updating, and although it's more a "chore" than a
"techinical task", I still have the "one-click-install" rockabox
devkit which would solve the problem for blind people.

The main criticism of it, was that it only included exactly that
which was necessary to compile Rockbox, and so would go out of date
as rockbox required more files nad didn't contain such things as gdb
which the hard-core techie wanted.

Of course, the other upside was that it was a 10MB install, not a
250MB install.

If anyone wants it, just ask, probably beter to do so to my personal
email account and put something BIG AND OBVIOUS in the subject line
in case my spam filter decides to get picky.

Picked up on the thread late, hope I didn;t miss the point.

BlueChip