Subject: Re: voicing on the sansa e200

Re: voicing on the sansa e200

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster_at_bex.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:54:52 -0400

Hey Kim, was just about to ask something about settings
myself. Maybe you'll know, or someone here. Where are the settings
for telling rockbox to switch directories for random playback and
stuff like that. When I enter my settings menu, I get the options
Mixed, Mpeg layer 3, sound settings and format. Rockbox on the sansa
is working and speaking a lot better. Having access to the database
is awesome. Now, if I can get the random feature to work, it would
be totally cool. Thanks much in advance for the help.

Guy