Subject: Re: voicing on the sansa e200

Re: voicing on the sansa e200

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster_at_bex.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 03:17:46 -0400

You know, I just noticed something concerning my last post. I
noticed that the build on cpchan's compiled rockbox forum
(anythingbutipod.com) is still the build from Wednesday
(08/22/2007). My voice file is from 08/24/2007. Should I start
downloading my builds from rockbox.org instead? Is that why my
settings options are so weird? I had a sighted person look tonight,
and she actually saw "general settings", "manage settings", etc.
instead of the choices I mentioned earlier. Any input would
definitely be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy