Re: Off-list help (was: Blind people and cygwin)

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:43:46 +0200

KANE BROLIN wrote:
> If you like, please write to my personal address at kbrolin65_at_gmail.com,
> and I will forward it to you.
>
> There are a few tricks not obvious from the Rockbox site that are easy to
> overlook unless you've done the process several times.

Or you could post your instructions to this list, so that the people
responsible for the website (which means everyone, since everyone can edit
the wiki pages) can update the instructions to be more complete. Hiding
information won't help make things better.

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk