Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: KANE BROLIN <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 23:04:18 -0400

Paul, during the course of my professional workday I read and adhere to more
guidelines than you likely ever have seen. In my personal Internet life, I
also try to stay on-topic, adhere to the spirit of whata list is supposed to
represent, and point out clear abuse when it hyappens.
What I also believe, sir, is that after my death I will not be judged
according to whether I strictly adhered to the rules of a listserv. I will
be judged according to the standards I upheld in life for treating people
with basic human respect, dignity, and compassion in their hour of need. I
understand flagrant and repeated abuse of list privileges and other
guidelines is wrong. But for anyone who chooses to make a big deal about a
small tendency in someone else that results only in some aannoyance, I
strongly advise that you stop sweating the small stuff and get a life.

Out of respect to the guidelines and topical areas stressed by this group,
and out of respect to the time of other members who don't want a flame war
about this, this is the last I will say about such matters. Feel free to
get in the last word if your sense of manliness demands it. Otherwise, good
night.

-Kane