Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:30:44 -0500

I'm sorry if anyone feels offended that the rules were pointed out to
you. If you think it's rude to remind you that there are posting
guidelines to this list, how do you think we feel that you not only
didn't read them, but once they were made known to you, you consciously
chose to ignore the guidelines posted by the creators of the list?

This isn't an issue of being rude. The rules are there, you were told
about them, you continued to ignore them. You don't get to choose
whether they apply to you or not. This list is not yours, you are being
allowed to use it by someone who said "These are the conditions by which
this list may be used."

So please, have some consideration for everyone else and follow the same
rules.

As long as you keep ignoring the guidelines, people will keep pointing
out to you that they exist, and you really have no right to consider
this rude since they do apply to you just like they apply to everyone
else.