Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: Hope Hein <>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 07:30:49 -0400

I have modified my e-mail so hopefully the messages are being sent in the correct format. Paul stated that I was consciously choosing not to obey list etiquette. This assertion is incorrect. If the rules have been disobeyed it was I did not have the technical knowledge to set up the correct mailing format.