Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: May McDonald <MayMcDonald_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:32:29 -0600

No, I don't think it's rude to remind people about the rules. But it's the
way you choose to bring them up. You want respect on a list or anywhere
else, then you should also give it when things need attention.

There is a thing called kindness when bringing up guidelines for a list or
anything if new members come aboard or if people need reminding.

As soon as my email decides to act right I'm hoping it will drop this list.

Thanks for those that helped me install rockbox I do appreciate it.

May McDonald
Personal 800 number: 1-877-309-9246