Subject: Re: Rockbox rocks

Re: Rockbox rocks

From: KANE BROLIN <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:41:43 -0400

I concur. Though having used Rockbox for only a couple of weeks, I am
impressed by the tireless ddiligence practiced by those who create and
update the program. Usually, just a few days after a true bug has been
reported, a new update fixes it. How often can we say that about a
Microsoft or Apple product?

In spite of the occasional friction that arises from a list like this, it is
fair and appropriate to commend the ordinary people who work very hard
without a salary to maintain and improve a product that unlocks MP3 players
and makes them useful to loads of people who might never otherwise get value
from one.

-Kane