Subject: Kind of a rant on the rules, plus many thanks!

Kind of a rant on the rules, plus many thanks!

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:40:23 -0400

First, the important part at the top. Thank you to everyone that helps
others! Thank you to everyone that contributes to the creation of Rockbox,
I LOVE it, and it is the reason I bought my Toshiba Gigabeat. I would love
to contribute myself, but I am not skilled in that type of programming, and
I really appreciate those that are.

Now the rant part.
From now on, I will try and not include ANY of a previous post. That way I
won't be replying incorrectly. As for following rules, I am all for it. I
will have to look up the "Rules" again and see for myself. I honestly
haven't read them since I 'assumed' they were typical to most email lists.
I ALWAYS top post, but have found from other's emails that apparently this
list requires bottom posting, OK, whatever, I acknowledge that, if I agree
or not. Most of the email lists I am on have rules pertaining to content,
not posting position, and flaming and so forth.

I actually find most of this funny/entertaining, and I am surprised that
some people don't have more pride... What really irks me is people that
aren't polite. I don't plan on leaving this list, (unless banned...)

As for this list not being created for assisting blind Rockbox users, it
seems that about of the posts or more pertain to directly or indirectly
assisting someone with an issue that is for setup or usage for a blind
person. I think it is only polite to consider how they read email. I know
I would hate to listen to an entire post just to get to the new part.