Subject: Kind of a rant on the rules, plus many thanks!

Kind of a rant on the rules, plus many thanks!

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:40:23 -0400

First, the important part at the top. Thank you to everyone that helps
others! Thank you to everyone that contributes to the creation of Rockbox,
I LOVE it, and it is the reason I bought my Toshiba Gigabeat. I would love
to contribute myself, but I am not skilled in that type of programming, and
I really appreciate those that are.

Now the rant part.
From now on, I will try and not include ANY of a previous post. That way I
won't be replying incorrectly. As for following rules, I am all for it. I
will have to look up the "Rules" again and see for myself. I honestly
haven't read them since I 'assumed' they were typical to most email lists.
I ALWAYS top post, but have found from other's emails that apparently this
list requires bottom posting, OK, whatever, I acknowledge that, if I agree
or not. Most of the email lists I am on have rules pertaining to content,
not posting position, and flaming and so forth.

I actually find most of this funny/entertaining, and I am surprised that
some people don't have more pride... What really irks me is people that
aren't polite. I don't plan on leaving this list, (unless banned...)

As for this list not being created for assisting blind Rockbox users, it
seems that about ½ of the posts or more pertain to directly or indirectly
assisting someone with an issue that is for setup or usage for a blind
person. I think it is only polite to consider how they read email. I know
I would hate to listen to an entire post just to get to the new part.