Subject: Re: Leaving the list [was "Re: Please explain!"]

Re: Leaving the list [was "Re: Please explain!"]

From: <BabyDaffy_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:39:12 EDT

Okay, I'm confused, so at the risk of sounding like a total moron, what is
top posting? I've probably heard of it, but not with those words, as I am a
moderator of a few of my own groups.

Anyway, I'm sure that as I am reading, I might find what it means, but I'm
not sure if it's there. I was helping a friend all day yesterday and haven't
checked my mail since night before last, so I have a lot to go through.

Thanks for anybody's help!

Deb