Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: <BabyDaffy_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:11:06 EDT

Hi Steve! I have to say that I liked your explanation of how to include
only the text she wants to reply too. It was much better than the short
explanation that Daniel gave, that may or may not work with her email client. The
one you gave, should work with most if not all email clients.

Also, to remove text you don't want, before you start typing, in the text
window, for blind users, hit control A and hit the delete key. That should
remove all text from the window before you start replying.

I hope this helps!

Deb