Subject: Re: using eloquence Reed for voice files

Re: using eloquence Reed for voice files

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:12:59 -0600

Hamish wrote:

I am not sure about window eyes but Jaws does not release eloquence to the
operating system which is why you cant see them. If you are an authorised
user of jaws 8 then you should have received a second cd with the Real Speak
voices on it which when installed can be seen in the speech area of the
system tray.

**System tray? I can't see them there. Nor have I been able to find them
under the control panel/sounds/speach.

Are you sure that jfw released access to these voices outside the jaws
speach manager? I would love to use hese voices for the voicebox script.

Cheers...rocker

  HTH

  Hamish