Subject: Re: Blind people, tutorials and wiki

Re: Blind people, tutorials and wiki

From: <>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:15:59 EDT

I agree. I have to wait to do anything involving one of those graphic
thingies, until my husband or children are home, then after they are home,
hopefully I have the time or energy to check my mail before they all go to bed and
leave me to my emails or other internet activities. I am finding that used
more and more, and on some sites, there is a link you can click on to have the
letters and numbers spoken so a blind person can enter them without help.
If the voice for Rock Box works on the iPod, there should be a way to create
one for the graphic verification thing.
Anyway, that is another suggestion that I had.