Subject: Re: using eloquence Reed for voice files

Re: using eloquence Reed for voice files

From: <BabyDaffy_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:26:42 EDT

Oh, that would be awesome if the jaws voices could be used! That was why I
suggested it before, so I was hoping somebody would find a possible way!

Unfortunately, sighted people may not be able to understand the voice as
well. Everybody I know ask me how I can understand the voice, and when I tell
them how long I have used it, they ask how I could stand listening to it for
so long. LOL

Deb