Subject: Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

From: Dominik Riebeling <>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:40:17 +0200

On 8/26/07, Stuart Lawler <> wrote:
> I totally appreciate and understand that this list has been set up by fully
> sighted people and I want, wherever possible, to keep the few rules that
> have been set.

Then please stop top-posting, as I asked you only a few hours ago. Thanks.

And as a side note, if you are sighted it's much quicker to have
correctly quoted mails. It is *also* an advantage for blind users to
follow this as sighted people can read (and therefore respond) much
quicker, which includes shorter response times to support questions.

 - Dominik