Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 00:20:09 +0200

On zo, 2007-08-26 at 18:05 -0400, BabyDaffy_at_aol.com wrote:
> Not anybody's fault by yours that you are limited as to how much data
> can be transferred.

My limit, or maybe lack of, is not at issue.

> Maybe you should think about changing companies! As the one who pays
> my bill, I am the one who chooses my mail signatures.

First you want others to pay for you bill now you want to pay for it
your self. You make no sense at all.

> I guess we can agree to disagree! Since you don't have any
> intentions of changing internet companies, I don't have any intention
> of changing anything either, so get over it and yourself.

Sending unsolicited e-mail advertisement is illegal where I live and I
am sure it is where you are.

But anyway, you seem to want to attack people more than have a proper
discussion so I will be ignoring you and put any mails from you in my
spam folder.

Greets
Sander