Subject: Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

From: KANE BROLIN <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:30:14 -0400

Paul:

As someone who was instrumental to this discussion last night, I agree that
moving on is best. While I continue to have personal style issues with how
this was handled, I agree that it makes no sense to fight further about any
of this. Each side has said their peace, and those who created and moderate
the list have the ultimate say in who joins, who leaves, and how threads are
to be presented.

Your point about making a list efficient to archive and search later is
valid. As a professional researcher myself, I don't like wasting time,
either. Let's call a truce and start a productive week of positive
interchange that will attract and nurture new members instead of alienating.

-Kane