Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: Matthew Caron <>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:35:05 -0400

> other lines of dubious value, and large images which are completely
> pointless for the recipient, then people do start to get ticked off about
> it.

I'd go so far as to say "anyone who includes images in their sig files
must be either a moron with no understanding of etiquette or a loony,
and should therefore be ignored". I'd say that it's roughly equivalent
to someone walking around in public always wearing a placard with the
same thing on it. It just screams "steer clear, this guy is a nutjob".

PGP Key:
 ~~ Matt Caron ~~