Subject: Re: Please explain!

Re: Please explain!

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:39:44 +1000

BabyDaffy_at_aol.com wrote:
> Daniel Dalton:
>
> Can anybody do anything to satisfy you? First, you go off about my
> mail signature, which I have the right to have at the bottoms of my
> emails,

What did I say? I don't really care what you have in your signature. But
can you read the mail archive next time?

I will be leaving this list in the next day or so and I will simply ask
for help on the dev list and irc. I have tried to help people on here
but when arguments like this start and you start saying people should
pay your AOL bill it just fills up my inbox with stuff I don't need.
So hopefully you have got what you wanted that I am unsubscribing.
I am unsubscribing because a lot of the messages that have been sent
out just fill up my inbox with rubbish. Like these ones.
We really are arguing about nothing that is important. So why won't we
just talk about rockbox. (What this list is for)

--
Daniel Dalton