Subject: Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

From: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:52:22 -0400

To Tim's point, this is an interesting topic once you take the more
raw emotions and sensitivities out of it and boil down to a rational
conversation. Not just Outlook or OE. My present business uses Lotus
Notes as the mandatory e-mail system, and--unless someone knows
something about Notes that I don't know--everything in Notes defaults
to a top-posting format. When I send internal non-essential e-mails
to those within my own company that don't have to be saved in hard
copy, I try always to eliminate my complex signature footer and don't
include the original message on the bottom. If it's a sensitive
matter that requires context to be documented, I do include these
things.

-Kane