Subject: Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

Re: Top-Posting, Vis-a-Vis Last Night's Fuss

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:52:10 +0200

On ma, 2007-08-27 at 09:34 -0400, Kane Brolin wrote:
> You know, I never intended for this to lead to an emotionally heated
> debate over what kind of posting should be preferred.

Don't worry too much. These debates come up once every 6 to 8 months.
People get all emotional, flames and what not go back and forth.

Then all goes quite and many try their very best to follow the rules.
Peace is restored for another 6 to 8 months ;-)

> My aim Saturday
> night was not to challenge a posting rule or to throw it back in
> anyone's face.

Discussion is actually good, through discussion people learn more than
reading a million rules.

Greets
Sander