Subject: RE: using eloquence Reed for voice files

RE: using eloquence Reed for voice files

From: Melissa Keys <melkeys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:08:01 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Rocker
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 4:13 PM
To: Rockbox

Hamish wrote:

I am not sure about window eyes but Jaws does not release eloquence to the
operating system which is why you cant see them. If you are an authorised
user of jaws 8 then you should have received a second cd with the Real Speak
voices on it which when installed can be seen in the speech area of the
system tray.

**System tray? I can't see them there. Nor have I been able to find them
under the control panel/sounds/speach.

Are you sure that jfw released access to these voices outside the jaws
speach manager? I would love to use hese voices for the voicebox script.

Yes I use them with voicebox successfully.

Melissa

  Hamish