Subject: My iPod video 80 gig has completely stopped working.

My iPod video 80 gig has completely stopped working.

From: Daniel Strauss <dstrauss_at_sdf.lonestar.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:55:22 -0700

I have an iPod video 80 gig which I upgraded to rockbox a few days
ago. It worked really well and I was quite pleased. Then, it started
to act strange by not wanting to talk to my mac. So, I figured I
would try and reboot it. I shut it down and that was it. It is now
just a black lump. I am unable to get it to respond to any button
presses. It does nothing when plugged into the usb port on my mac.

Help? Is this something I did? or did my iPod just happen to
completely fail just a few days after I made some major changes?

Dan