Subject: Re: using RealSpeak for voice files

Re: using RealSpeak for voice files

From: Rocker <>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:14:41 -0600

Hameish and Melissa wrote:

If you are an authorised
user of jaws 8 then you should have received a second cd with the Real Speak
voices on it which when installed can be seen in the speech area of the
system tray.

**System tray? I can't see them there. Nor have I been able to find them
under the control panel/sounds/speach.

Are you sure that jfw released access to these voices outside the jaws
speach manager? I would love to use hese voices for the voicebox script.

Yes I use them with voicebox successfully.

****I can see and select the Real Speak voices under control panel/speech
but, cannot accessthe the speech settings/control panel button in the
voicebox.ta configurator.

Any advice on how to do this?

Cheers and thanks...rocker