Subject: Re: Cygwin and lame parameters

Re: Cygwin and lame parameters

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:09:08 +0200

Hamish Mackenzie wrote:
> so basically my question is where can I find what the defaults are
> and how can I change the default file or can I just manually adjust the
> VBR number whilst running the tools/configure command.

The current defaults are --resample 12 -t -m m -h -V 9 -S -B 64 --vbr-new

When running configure to build a voicefile, it will ask you for encoder
options (the line starting with "Enter lame options"). Simply type your own
options at this step rather than just pressing enter.

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk