Subject: a few concerns with the latest build for the sansa e200

a few concerns with the latest build for the sansa e200

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

  While trying the latest build for the sansa e200, I noticed that if I just power the player off, it won't turn off immediately, and bookmark, like it did on previous versions. It stops the music, but doesn't power off. When I finally get the player back on, the resume feature doesn't quite remember where I was. Is this a bug, or is there another mode that I am unfamiliar with? I am blind, so can't tell you what the screen says. Speech doesn't give me any feedback when this happens either.
  Just one more thing; is it possible to have an eloquence voice for the latest builds for he sansa?
  Thanks so much,
  Kim