Subject: Ladies and gentlemen, we have SOUND!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have SOUND!

From: Mark Arigo <m_arigo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 05:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

Sometime yesterday (August 30) my Sandisk Sansa c250 screamed out "Freedom!"

The Sansa c200 series is the little brother to the Sansa e200. The port was eased by the fact that
the c200 contains the same components as the e200 except for the lcd & buttons/wheel. So many
thanks to all those responsible for the e200 port.

In anticipation of the event, I tried to pick an appropriate first song: "Freedom" by Rage Against
the Machine recorded live 02/02/1993 at The Melody in Stockholm, Sweden.

I am cleaning up my code and will make a svn commit soon, although I may have to wait until after
the U.S. holiday on Monday.

Keep on Rock-boxin'
Mark Arigo

http://farechase.yahoo.com/