Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

ANNOUNCEMENT: New voices for Rockbox

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:59:14 +0200

I have generated some English Eloquence voice files with IBM ViaVoice TTS Eloquence Reed.
These are faster than those generated with Festival downloadable from the rockbox main site.
I have made my best efforts to verify that all files are voicing correctly on all targets.
However, my only test environment for models other than Ipod Video and Sandisk Sansa E200is the UI Simulator.
In the future I intend to update the files at least once a week or when major changes to rockbox are committed.
You are welcome to download all the files, but if you want to make them available for download, please do not deep link to the files directly, but rather
upload them to your own website.

Iriver H300
http://vip.cybercity.dk/~ccc52914/rockbox/english_H300.voice
Sandisk Sansa E200