Subject: total rockbox newbie with a Sansa c250 player

total rockbox newbie with a Sansa c250 player

From: Ann <tate886_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:23:13 -0400

Hi folks,

My nephew has just given me his Sansa c250 2GB MP3 player. I think he has
gotten one that is also a video player. Now, I am running Windows XP Home
edition. I have never used Rockbox on a before, ever. So, can anyone, off
list if you like, give me some instructions and/or tips on installing and
running Rockbox on a Sansa C250? I looked on the Rockbox site, but couldn't
find any builds for that particular sansa model of players.

Thanks.

~Ann