Subject: Re: total rockbox newbie with a Sansa c250 player

Re: total rockbox newbie with a Sansa c250 player

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:35:24 -0500

> I looked on the Rockbox site, but couldn't
> find any builds for that particular sansa model of players.
There are no builds available for this player. It's not "supported" yet.
The "We have sound" email just means we've got sound playing, it does
not yet mean that everything is functioning (for example, all the
buttons, or the screen, or other things) and this player is not quite
ready to be used with Rockbox yet, though it's likely to be somewhat
soon.